certified scrum product owner®
A certification in growing demand as the market has realized a significant gap that needs to be filled.
why private training?
Our private Certified Scrum Product Owner® class meets the rigorous learning objectives put forth by the Scrum Alliance. The benefits of private classes are:
- All of your employees receive consistent training
- Teams can be trained at the same time, in the same class
- Training can be tailored to suit your organization’s specific challenges
- All training is now done virtually online via Zoom
For learners who are comfortable with the “business side” of projects, they are probably the right people to become a Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO®). While the ScrumMaster helps the Scrum Team work together to learn and implement Scrum, as a CSPO, learners create the product vision, order the Product Backlog, and make sure the best possible job is done to delight the customer.
As a CSPO, learners will:
- Expand their capabilities across all industry sectors adopting agile practices
- Maximize the value of the team’s work and resulting products
- Learn the foundation of Scrum and the scope of the Product Owner role
- Engage with a global community of agile practitioners committed to continuous improvement
- Attend an instructor-led live course taught by a Certified Scrum Trainer® (CST®)
- Have 14 hours of live online or 16 hours of in-person training with your CST
- After successfully completing the course, learners will need to accept the License Agreement and complete their Scrum Alliance® profile (Note that there is currently not a test for the CSPO certification)
request a quote
Please take a moment to complete the brief form below.