advanced certified scrum master
An advanced level certification to help current CSM certification holders achieve even greater results .
why private training?
Our private Advanced Certified ScrumMaster® class meets the rigorous learning objectives put forth by the Scrum Alliance. The benefits of private classes are:
- All of your employees receive consistent training
- Teams can be trained at the same time, in the same class
- Training can be tailored to suit your organization’s specific challenges
- All training is now done virtually online via Zoom
For the Certified ScrumMasters® (CSM®), in your organization who have been introduced to the Scrum Values, practices, and applications. The next step in their Agile journey is to achieve the Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM℠) certification.
Through the A-CSM, learners will be able to:
- Facilitate better dialogue between the Product Owner, Scrum Team members, customers, stakeholders, and executives
- Respond confidently when encountering resistance to change, lack of engagement, low motivation, and unavailability of key people
- Increase engagement to encourage greater accountability, commitment, and buy-in
- Scale Scrum and Agile beyond a single team
- Build on foundational knowledge with enhanced implementation skills
- Stand out in industry as members of the globally recognized Scrum Alliance community
- Show advanced value to the organization as a highly trained Agile professional
- Learners must hold a Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM) certification with the Scrum Alliance.
- Attend a certified A-CSM educational offering to gain techniques and skills that go beyond the basics and mechanics of Scrum, expanding into interaction, facilitation, coaching, and team dynamics.
- Successfully complete all educator-designed components of an approved educational offering. This may include pre- or post-course work as deemed necessary by your approved educator to complete the learning objectives.
- Accept the A-CSM License Agreement and complete their Scrum Alliance membership profile.
- Validate at least 12 months of work experience specific to the role of Scrum Master (within the past five years).
request a quote
Please take a moment to complete the brief form below.