Make yourself In-Demand. Learn a skill that qualifies you to work anywhere that is practicing scrum, regardless of technology or industry. Plus, gain exclusive access to 1 hour per month of free coaching.
CSM Class Description
Our students receive exclusive private access to a monthly webinar aimed at helping you practice what you learned in class... For free, forever.
Here’s what else you’ll be able to get from our class:
- Stop being an employee and become employable and in-demand.
- Learn a skill that qualifies you to work anywhere that is practicing scrum, regardless of technology or industry.
- Learn a role that promotes the end of micro-management.
- Take your first steps toward mastering a vital craft.
- Be an integral part in the success of the teams and organizations you decide to serve.
- Become part of a movement to improve the world of work, for everyone (including you).
- Make a difference in the lives of those you work with.
- Learn how to help others be their best.
- Leadership development
- Online learning
- Financial services
- Data analytics
- Mortgage services
- Digital marketing
- Scrum Alliance certified training
- Non-certified training
- Meeting/event facilitation
- Scrum team kickoffs
- Public speaking
- Operational assessments
- Team performance assessments
- Agile transformations
- Leadership coaching
- Team level coaching
Starting At: 09:00 EDT for 8.0 hours
Location: Virtual, using Zoom
- $645 if you register by 2020-09-20
- $745 after 2020-09-20
- The instructor matters, and you have many choices. Look me up on LinkedIn and read the recommendations that other students have provided.
- The class counts for 16 SEUs toward the CSP-SM certification.
- The class counts for 14 PDUs through PMI.
- For any questions regarding the class, contact me directly at email@example.com.
- What is it?
- Why does it matter?
- How do you do it?
- All about Agile
- All about the Scrum framework
- The Scrum roles
- Engineering practices (don't worry, you don't have to be technical)
- Definition of done (this alone can drastically improve things at work)
- The Scrum events
- Daily scrum simulation
- The product vision
- User stories
- Backlog refinement
- Simulation (2 sprints, building a real product in class)
Typical class attendees include:
- Project Managers
- Program Managers
- Product Managers
- People Managers
- Business Analysts
- Web Developers
- Operations Specialists